7. INDIVIDUAL LEARNING NEEDS
- What learning resources are provided for learners with special needs and gifted learners?
- Are physical resources such as special toilets (for the differently-abled) and ramps available?
- How are learners’ learning style considered?
- Are there resources required from you (as parent) to help the learners achieve their level learning goals?
So that’s it from this series. let us know what stood out for you and what you have learnt from the series “Choosing a school for your child”
Would you like to learn more us? Contact us today.